Thursday, March 22, 2012

Day 3

I still struggle with what to eat for breakfast. Cottage cheese would work. I wonder if I could mix it with egg and make some sort of omelet. I have some buckwheat flour - which apparently isn't wheat at all, so maybe I could make a pure buckwheat "pancake" with egg... I will have to look for recipes with buck wheat. After a quick Google search, I have found one that uses only buckwheat flour. (They are delicious!!)

Breakfast: Coffee with milk, banana, buckwheat pancakes (recipe link above), apricot jam

Snack:
dried apricots, raisins, nuts

Lunch: garden vegetable soup (homemade), peanut butter, coconut macaroons (wheat free cookies containing egg white, sugar and coconut)

Supper: Stew (beef, potatoes, onions, carrots), green tea

Exercise: 40 minute walk

Morning Blood Glucose Reading: 6.8

No comments:

Post a Comment