Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Day 8 Evaluation

After reading the book, Wheat Belly: Lose the Wheat, Lose the Weight, I decided to eat no wheat for a month to see how it would affect my weight and my blood sugar readings. Until day 6, I had absolutely no wheat in anything I ate. (Then I had a very small piece of marble rye bread, which had wheat as well as rye flour.) Yet in those 6 days, I did not lose any weight - and my morning blood sugar readings showed no signs of improvement. The only change I noticed was that my carb cravings did diminish. (Looking at baked goods in a supermarket gave me no strong desire to buy them!)

So after one week, I have decided to stop my experiment as it hasn't improved either of the areas that I am concerned about: blood sugar and weight.

The main reason I am stopping at this point is that I don't want to have issues digesting wheat, something the book says will happen if I remain wheat free and then start eating wheat again. So - after a week of disappointing results - I have decided to stop, before my body becomes intolerant of digesting wheat products.

4 comments:

  1. To be sure, I am completely agree with you, I am an amazing fan of your site, you structure enlightening articles.

    Keep making such amazing post,


    Thanks for sharing.

    Do you know ?

    There are two types of Counseling - Outside in based upon Havin – Doing – Being and – Inside out based upon Being – Doing – Having.


    Best Career Counsellor in Jaipur |

    Education Counsellor in Jaipur |

    Top Career Counsselling in Jaipur |

    Family Counsellor in Jaipur |


    Regards

    Sameer

    ReplyDelete
  2. To be sure, I am completely agree with you, I am an amazing fan of your site, you structure enlightening articles.

    Keep making such amazing post,


    Thanks for sharing.

    Are You Looking for local or outstation rides ? Best taxi services. Book Aashi holidays service & enjoy your trips.


    Taxi services in Jaipur |

    Taxi in jaipur |

    Jaipur Sightseeing Taxi |



    Regards

    Sameer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww thanks! I am completely agree with you, I am an amazing fan of your site,

    genuine guard post Keep making such stunning post,

    Thanks for sharing.



    Pest Control in Jaipur



    Regards

    Sameer

    ReplyDelete